[Boatanchors] FS: TMC Manuals

George Babits gbabits at custertel.net
Fri Aug 31 10:27:11 EDT 2012

 I'm cleaning out and found some nice TMC manuals here that I don't need any
 longer.

 VOX-5  Variable frequence oscillator.  Copy.  Looks complete  $20.00 plus
 postage.

 GPT-750 Transmitter, Appears to be original manual but has been "rebound"
in
 a paper "theme" folder.  Looks complete.  $40.00 plus postage

 GPT-750 Transmitter.  Complete original manual.  This has been "unstapled"
 and put into a large 3 ring binder.  Even has some of the original "test
 sheets" with it.
 $50.00 plus postage.

 XFX-2  Frequency Shift Exciter.  I can't tell if this is a copy or the
 original.  It is punched  for 3 ring binder.  $20.00 plus postage.

 All four for $130.00 postpaid within the US.

 Thanks for looking,
 George
 W7HDL