[Boatanchors] FS: SS rectifier replacements

George Babits gbabits at custertel.net
Fri Aug 31 10:46:46 EDT 2012

I have a half dozen  solid state replacement for receiving tube size
 rectifiers I don't need.   Not sure what they are supposed to replace.
These are all
 used, removed from operating equipment.  These all look to be receiving
size:  as a guess 5U4, 5Y3, 5R4 types,  but I have no cross reference to
tell me just what they are.

 They are as follows:

 1 each   Vector  CR-303 (octal)
 1 each  Solitron Devices  1N2389 (octal)
 2 each  Semitron  1N1239  (octal)
 1 each  Unknown manufacture  1N1239 (octal)
 1 each  International Rectifier 1N2634  (4 pin small base like the 80)

 All 6 for $35.00 post paid in the US.

 Thanks for looking,
 George
 W7HDL