[Boatanchors] WTD: 3CX3000A7 Tube - UPDATE

The Pollacks rinkies at att.net
Sun Dec 2 00:51:53 EST 2012

Interesting story.  An enigma wrapped in a mystery!

I don't know much about Henry amps, and nothing about this tube, but I do
know a bit about RF Parts, since they are local to me.

The owner is a 60+ year ham, and a straight arrow type of guy.  I have had
numerous pleasant transactions with them, and can recommend them without
reservation.  Good people.

Ron K2RP