[Boatanchors] Hammarlund HQ-110 name plate

Schichler, Alfred (GE Energy Services) Alfred.Schichler at ge.com
Wed Feb 1 11:29:22 EST 2012

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a name plate that says
"HQ-110" and goes between the dial scales and below the Cal knob on an
HQ-110. I recently acquired an HQ-110 that doesn't have one, and would
like to make it look close to original.

I believe it is a small aluminum plate with black paint silkscreened
onto it. (about 1 3/8" wide by 3/8" high).


Any info about companies that make something like that and doesn't have
a high minimum order requirement would also be appreciated. (metal or



Al, WA2S


More information about the Boatanchors mailing list