[Boatanchors] FS: SSB Product Detector for Collins 75A2/3

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 1 21:26:10 EST 2012

S: SSB Product Detector for Collins 75A2/3. Universal Services Company of
Columbus Ohio, the main Collins dealer at the time offered a Product
Detector that plugged directly into the NBFM socket of the 75A-2 and 75A-3
receivers. It has a copper plated chassis and the passband control went
through a hole that was drilled in the front panel by removing the Collins
winged emblem. This one does not come with the linkage to bring control
forward to the front panel. I used it on my 75A-3 by changing the passband
from Lower Sideband to Upper Sideband by opening the top lid and manually
changing the position of the detector. The Model # is A2-3. It comes with a
copy of the manual. It works goods great. Pictures are available. Price is
$135 shipped. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX