[Boatanchors] Beam antenna question

Al Parker anchor at ec.rr.com
Sat Feb 18 20:24:03 EST 2012

Hi Ray,
	Does this beam have separate traps for each band, or "one does all"
like Mosely?  Anyhow, maybe spiders in a 15m trap if they're separate.
I've had that problem.  Probably not corrosion at the traps-element
connx, haven't heard of that much, if at all.
73,

Al, W8UT
www.boatanchors.org
www.hammarlund.info

"There is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much
worth doing as simply messing about in boats"
Ratty, to Mole