[Boatanchors] Unusual SP-200 Super Pro???

David Hollander n7rk at cox.net
Mon Feb 20 13:18:33 EST 2012

This Super Pro radio followed me home while cleaning out a shipping
container.

Is this Super Pro anything unusual or did someone paint the dial windows
blue and replace the knobs with more modern knobs?

Sadly the radio has a lot of rust. I do have the cover which attaches to
the front panel but I removed it for the photos

Here are three photos.

http://www.arizonatubesupply.com/n7rk.com/radiostuff9/superpro.jpg
http://www.arizonatubesupply.com/n7rk.com/radiostuff9/superpro2.jpg
http://www.arizonatubesupply.com/n7rk.com/radiostuff9/superpro3.jpg

Tnx and 73,

Dave N7RK

Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://n7rk.com
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector