[Boatanchors] FS Cabinet for the Collins 75A-2 and 75A-

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 15:14:05 EST 2012

The cabinet for the 75A-2 and 75A-3 receivers will not work on the 75A-1.  The cabinet for the 75A-2 and 75A-3 is 13-1/16 inch deep whereas the cabinet for the 75A-1 is 13-7/8 inch deep.  I ran into that problem several months ago when I acquired a 75A-1 that was missing its cabinet.  I had a spare cabinet that fit the 75A-2 and 75A-3.  Unfortunately, when I put the 75A-1 in the cabinet the front panel was definitely not "flush".  I couldn't find a proper sized cabinet for the 75A-1 and ended up making a cabinet.

http://k9sth.com/uploads/Cabinet_-_speaker_-_web-1.pdf

Glen, K9STH

Website: http://k9sth.com