[Boatanchors] Cordwood modules (was: Re: [Glowbugs] SPOTTED: GONSET G-76)

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Tue Feb 28 20:48:15 EST 2012

Hmmm, I never heard them called that before. Make sit sound like they were only good for
firewood in someone's view!

On 28 Feb 2012 at 17:20, Michael A. Bittner wrote:

Besides the stacked modules used in Motorola portable radios (One with a socket for the
1R5 converter and one with a socket for the 1U5 detector/1st audio amplifier.), perhaps you
are referring to the "cordwood modules" used in ICBM electronics of the time. Mike, W6MAB