[Boatanchors] G-76

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Wed Feb 29 07:29:43 EST 2012

There are FEW experiences more thrilling in amateur radio than a DX opening on 6m,
especially with AM !!

I remember working a load of stations in Europe one year on 6m on an almost daily basis.

Hard to explain to anyone how GREAT that was... or the 2m opening from Tennessee to New
England the night our daughter was born in August 1978...  It was hard for the XYL to drag
me off to the hospital even though 144 MHz was still cooking at 10:30 pm !!

From:           	"Howard Holden" <holden7471 at msn.com>