[Boatanchors] [BoatAnchors] Electrolytic Reforming Time

Wilson Lamb infomet at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 1 13:37:04 EST 2012

Well, we're drifting a bit from electrolytics, aren't we?
But since we're here...
It's easy to find plenty of reasons for civility without invoking religion.
Perhaps we can work toward civility because it makes everyone's life more
pleasant, if they participate?
That's reward enough for me.

And remember, the politicians reflect exactly the pressure they get from US.
Every loudmouth tea party airhead counts for more than a hundred of the
"silent majority" who abdicate their responsibility to become involved.
Wilson
W4BOH