[Boatanchors] FS Autek Research WM-1 Computing SWR and Power Meters

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 12 15:07:51 EST 2012

FS Autek Research WM-1 Computing SWR and Power Meters. I have two of these
meters for sale. One is the unlighted version with black meters for $85. It
has a nice front panel and meters. The cabinet has some spots where the
paint has come off. The other one has the white lighted meters. It is in
nice shape, but the Average/Peak Switch is stuck in the Peak position. There
is a mark on one of the meters. I am asking $95 for it. Both come with
manuals and 9 Volt Power Supplies(Wall Warts). Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX