[Boatanchors] FS: Allen-Bradley Pot Assortments etc.

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jan 23 10:38:40 EST 2012

FOR SALE: Allen-Bradley Pot Assortments

While I could never be accused of selling pot, I do have a large number of good
potentiometers to sell. Most of us kno wthat Allen-Bradley makes som of the very best
potentiometers ever.

Most of these are new, USA made items, several are removed from working equipment.

POT ASSORTMENT #1 - Mostly TYPE J and TYPE P.
QTY 55 A-B pots, maybe a couple of Ohmite that look jusy the same. All 1/4" shafts. Many
full length.  Some are trimmer length.  Includes 250, 1K, Dual 1K, 3.5K, 5K, 10K, 15K, 25K,
250K, 1.0M, 1.5M, Dual 10 M - total of 55 potentiomeneters available for $25.00 plus
shipping.

POT ASSORTMENT #2 - Mostly TYPE J and TYPE P.
QTY 55 A-B pots, a couple of them are Ohmite. All have the standard 1/4" shafts. Many full
length. Several are trimmer length pots. Includes: 50, 1K,  10K,  50K, 100K, 250K, Dual 500K
full shaft, Dual 500K shorter shaft, 1.0 M, 2.5 M, 5 M, 10 M - total of 55 potentiomeneters
available for $25.00 plus shipping.

POT ASSORTMENT #3 - Allen Bradley Type J yellow plastic pots with 1/4" shafts.
QTY 7 A-B pots with 200 ohms
QTY 3 A-B pots with 1000 ohns
QTY 2 CTS 250K pots New in Box pots with long 1/4" shafts
QTY 1 Centralab 1000 Ohms, new in box, long shaft, mix of new and used.
Total of 13 potentiometers available for $8.00 plus shipping

POT ASSORTMENT #4 - Precision multiturn pots - Bourns, Spectrol and Clarostat.
QTY 12 total, including 1K, 10K, 20K and 100K pots, mix of new and used.
Total of 12 potentiometers available for $8.00 plus shipping

POT ASSORTMENT #5 - QTY 18 slider pots - nos, audio faders by Stackpole, Dale etc.
QTY 5 X 10K
QTY 5 X 20K
QTY 5 X 30K
QTY 3 X 100K
Total of 18 potentiometers available for $9.00 plus shipping

NON-Allen-Bradley potentiometer asortments -

POT ASSORTMENT #6 - QTY 30 Various brands of potentiometers, mix of new and used.
Some dual pots. All 1/4" shafts, mostly full length. Includes values such as:
1K,  25K,  100K,  1 M,  5M etc.
Total of 30 potentiometers available for $12.00 plus shipping

POT ASSORTMENT #7 - QTY 30 Various brands of potentiometers, mix of new and used.
Some dual pots. All 1/4" shafts, mostly full length. Includes values such as:
1K,  25K,  100K,  1 M,  5M etc.
Total of 30 potentiometers available for $12.00 plus shipping

Please don't ask me if these are audio taper (logarithmic) or linear taper (I have NO idea!)
Also - please don't ask me if I have specific pots. I  don't really have a way to hunt for them.

Contact me off the list to arrange purchase.

Thanks & 73 - Brian, AF4K