[Boatanchors] REDUCED: NOS Antique Tube Sockets and rado parts

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jan 23 16:32:54 EST 2012

REDUCED: some great antique radio parts, including a whole bunch of top quality ceramic
tube sockets.

Great for building repro equipment of the 30s and 40s or repairing antique rigs.
Everything listed below was selling previously for a total of $55.00 plus shipping.
If somebody wants all of these items, I will reduce them to $32.00 firm, plus shipping.

Single large, flat contact, Ceramic 4 pin socket NOS.
Outer diameter abt 3.5" with metal bayonet for approx 1.75" diameter tube
base.
Presumably for 211 type tubes, best that I remember.
QTY 2 NOS sockets available... picture here:
http://www.af4k.com/imag/ham/Single_4pin_socket.jpg

Pair of large, flat contact, ceramic 4 pin sockets NOS.
Outer diameter abt 3.5" with metal bayonet for 1.75" diameter tube base.
Presumably for 211 type tubes, best that I remember.
QTY 2 NOS sockets available... picture here:
http://www.af4k.com/imag/ham/Two_ceramic_4pin_sockets.jpg

Single Ceramic Bayonet Socket, NOS, smaller. BIRNBACH No. 435.
Outer diameter 2.5"  with metal bayonet for approx 1.25" diameter tube
base.
QTY 1 NOS socket available... (two more of the same below) picture here:
http://www.af4k.com/imag/ham/Single_ceramic_bayonet.jpg

Pair of Ceramic Bayonet Sockets by NATIONAL CO. (NC logo), NOS.
Outer diameter 2.5"  with metal bayonet for approx 1.25" diameter tube
base.
QTY 1 NOS socket available... (same size as single one above) picture
here:
http://www.af4k.com/imag/ham/Two_ceramic_bayonet_sockets.jpg

Group of FIVE NOS Bakelite, 4-pin Tube sockets - unused.
These are all made for 4-pin sube sin various styles. Two have bayonet
fittings, the other three do not. These are great for breadboard
construction or
for repairing antique radios.
Picture here:
http://www.af4k.com/imag/ham/4-pin_Tube_Sockets.jpg

Antique Dual Bakelite connector assembly NOS.  Dimensions 2-7/8" X
2-5/8"
Has two 4-pin receptacles, and one plug. Mounting holes. Model 14213-6
unused.
Photo here:
http://www.af4k.com/imag/ham/dual_socket.jpg

QTY 1 James Millen Co. type 37303 ceramic 3-way terminal strip. For
connecting external
wiring.
Lightly used and in excellent condition. Dimensions 2.25" X 0.5" - there
is nothing quite like
these for a professional finish to any receiver or transmitter.
Photo here:
http://www.af4k.com/imag/ham/millen_strip.jpg