[Boatanchors] FS: Central Electronics MM-2 Multiphase Analyzer with RM50 option

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Mon Jan 30 14:48:58 EST 2012

Continuing to clean house - one piece of ham gear at a time!  This time the
selected victim is my Central Electronics MM-2 Multiphase Analyzer (with RM50
option).  Pictures and description are on the web at:
https://picasaweb.google.com/bob.groh/Boatanchors?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Looks to be complete and in generally good condition although a bit dusty and
dirty. I do have the manual and will include it. At one time, I planned on
getting this up and running to use it with my CE 20A transmitter but the number
of projects I have far out weighs the time I have available.  I have had this
for 15 years or so and have never turned it on.

Asking price:  $85 plus shipping cost.

Contact me if you are interested and/or have more questions.  Thanks.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY