[Boatanchors] Swan SW- 120 (gold), National NC-190 & Gonset Communicator IV an power supp?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Jan 31 20:51:35 EST 2012

Swan SW- 120 (gold),  Galaxy 5, National NC-190 & Gonset  Communicator IV

Ok  some new things for the amateur radio display need manuals  or   links
to them.   for all except the Galaxy (have that  one!)

Now that I have a license  it  would be fun to fire  some of  them up! I
would like to get the AC power supply for the SWAN

swan _http://www.smecc.org/tty/amateu11.jpg_
(http://www.smecc.org/tty/amateu11.jpg)
weird power supply maybe for  12v operation of swan
_http://www.smecc.org/tty/DSC06674.JPG_ (http://www.smecc.org/tty/DSC06674.JPG)

national _http://www.smecc.org/tty/amateu12.jpg_
(http://www.smecc.org/tty/amateu12.jpg)
gonset _http://www.smecc.org/tty/amateu13.jpg_
(http://www.smecc.org/tty/amateu13.jpg)

_http://www.smecc.org/tty/DSC06674.JPG_
(http://www.smecc.org/tty/DSC06674.JPG)    is this  for  12v operation of Swan??

Might be fun to RTTY with the swan?  advice?

Thanks all advice, parts, manuals or links very much appreciated

Ed Sharpe Archivist for SMECC  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)