[Boatanchors] FS: Early HRO parts

George Babits gbabits at custertel.net
Sun Jul 22 15:27:58 EDT 2012

 In a bunch of other gear I purchased at a "living estate" there turned out
 to be  a couple of stripped HRO chassis and most of their components.  One
 is a "round IF" can version; the other is a square IF can one with octal
 tubes. There are also some table model cabinets, a clean chassis,  and
several panels.  Also a dust cover for a rack mounted unit.  Most of these
parts are from the late 1930's through WW-II.  Anybody need bits and  pieces
for a restoration project?   There aren't any S-Meters.  Let me know what
you might need.

 Thanks,
 George
 W7HDL