[Boatanchors] Hygain 623-A FOR SALE

Rick nucornhusker at cox.net
Sun Jul 29 15:06:16 EDT 2012

I have for sale another Hygain 623-A transceiver.  I got this from an estate.  The cabinet has the original paint and is in nice condition.  The back is oxidation free and also original and nice.   The face looks great with white lettering  in good condition.  I plugged this unit in and can hear noise.  That is all of the testing I have done as I do not have an antenna, so unit is sold as is.  A very nice piece of Hygain history and in very collectable condition.  Rick  k0he at cox.net