[Boatanchors] Question for Tube Testing: 6DJ8

drossetti at comcast.net drossetti at comcast.net
Sat Mar 3 14:19:53 EST 2012

I did some research and found a number of Hickok testers have challenges
testing this tube. Seems related to the tubes high gain, inner tester
harmonics, or that a number of Hickok testers use a high grid voltage (2.5
to 5 volts). The 605A uses 2.5 volts. A search using 6DJ8 and Hickok will
yield you a number of hits with further details.

Dave Rossetti
Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless