[Boatanchors] Mistake! S Meter is Hammarlund!!

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Tue Mar 6 23:58:44 EST 2012

Dumb mistake!  Thanks, Bill. The S Meter is Hammarlund!  (not Hallicrafters).
Corrected text below:

More cleaning in the shack and I have this old Hammarlund S Meter:
https://picasaweb.google.com/115279229771946172442/HammarlundSMeter?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Case is pretty beat up, the meter scale is yellowed by age and browned up by the

(not there) pilot but basic meter seems fine.  I think (but don't really know
for sure) that this is the S meter from the Super Pro (or the military version -

BC-779??). If anyone wants it, $10 (shipping included). Personal check or
PayPal.  Just need it gone!

73
Bob, WA2CKY