[Boatanchors] Lloyd Godsey, KK7IZ SK

Michael Tauson wh7hg.hi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 13:40:29 EDT 2012

Lloyd was a good friend and one of those very rare people who could pull me
out of a depression.  Funny how he always knew when to call too ...

He was, in fact, an exceptionally generous man as anyone who has bought
anything from him will attest.  I once bought a bunch of old resistors from
him which were padded with - yep, bags of resistors.  Oh, and the scorpion
I've mentioned a few times.  He also had a sense of humor that was well
known about everywhere he went.

Lloyd and I used to swap "war stories" about being aircraft mechanics,
aircraft radios with ARC (pre and post Cessna's buyout) in particular and
life in general.  He was a fountain of knowledge as my notes regarding ARC
will attest and had a certain way of describing things that ... well, see
above regarding his sense of humor.

Now, I knew Lloyd and I knew Marty Reynolds.  And I know damned sure those
two are gonna hook up wherever they landed much to the consternation of
whoever's in charge.

You're missed, Lloyd.  Greatly.

Best regards,

Michael, WH7HG, A&P 1803851
Note to self: Need more henchmen, good ones this time.  Also, start
auditions for new female lab assistant.
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/NTH/index.aspx
http://wh7hg.blogspot.com/
http://kludges-other-blog.blogspot.com