[Boatanchors] Patch things we have avail for trade or?! ADC and Trompter audio and video/RF

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 19:39:35 EDT 2012

Patch things we have avail for trade or?! ADC and Trompter audio and
video/RF

the ADC units are two rows high... really pretty and clean in box with
p[unch down conn at back used for balanced lines thus each plug would have 3
wires.

then we have TROMPTER video ( or rf too) special patch bays rack mount)

these of course could e used for 2 wire audio or? but main use is in higher
 freq stuff...\\

we use some in our video production facility here at museum to patch
between decks, camera, video DA's etc have some cords extra too... for this size
then also the other size... the 2 standards are RCA an WECO

drop me note off list and white list our email

Ed# - _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)