[Boatanchors] For Sale

Chuck j-mcclurg at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 10 18:36:57 EDT 2012

Trying to thin down the collection of "Stuff" and have the folowing:

AN/URM-25D  Complete with manual and accessories        $50

RM-29A W/CS-76-B        $25

HT-2A  villiage radio VHF air ground/ground to ground NOS  $100

Drantez 606-3 AC Line analyzer    $25

AB-65 Antenna Base u/w GRC-106 radio    $10

Dremmel Type 5 Tool in case w/accessories    $25

AN/GRC-106 INTERCONNECT CABLE 6 FOOT Fron R/T to Amp for side-by-side mount or testing$10

GP-7 Antenna Loading Coil    $20

Headsets/chestset for either EE-8 or BD-71    $10  Have 10 each

R-442 Junction box J-3514A goes under the mount for scrambler operation    $10

MOST STUFF WILL BE PACKED BY A SHIPPING COMPANY as I don't have the material to do it properly.  A total will be provided when purchased.

Please contact me off line at Nevada67 AT sbcglobal.net

Thanks for looking,

Chuck McClurg
N7UVZ