[Boatanchors] OT: Atomix Black Arch atomic clock

Michael Tortorella w2iy at verizon.net
Mon Nov 26 22:13:50 EST 2012

Fellow anchorites,

I know this is a little OT, but in this case Google was not my friend.  I am
looking for instructions for the Atomix model 5812 Black Arch atomic clock.
In particular, how to deactivate the alarms (yes, there are two of them).  I
was not able to get any help from the manufacturer or from the internet.  If
anyone has one of these and can share the manual, I would be most grateful.
In case you want to see what it looks like, here is a link to an obsolete
Amazon page:
http://www.amazon.com/Atomix-5812-Black-Atomic-Clock/dp/B00004WFWX/ref=pd_sx
p_f_pt/190-8697249-7394863

Thanks and 73