[Boatanchors] schematic software??

Michael Tortorella w2iy at verizon.net
Sun Oct 7 14:13:16 EDT 2012

G'day to the list,

I recently wrote in about my new 813 amp deck for which I need to trace a
schematic.  Contemplating the chore with pencil and paper, I started
wondering whether there might be any kind of schematic drawing software that
could help with this task?  Any recommendations appreciated with thanks in
advance.

73

Mike W2IY

PS - does anyone know where I could get maybe 6-10 feet of some HV insulated
wire?  I am going to have to build a separate PS for this beast and would
like to do a proper job with the plate voltage.