[Boatanchors] FS: Zenith Transoceanic H-500 Classic 50's Portable AM-SW Receiver

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Wed Oct 10 11:38:04 EDT 2012

Zenith Transoceanic H-500 Classic 50's Portable AM-SW Receiver

Includes 3V4, 1U4, 1U4, 1U5, 1U5, 1U5 1R5, tubes plus a 1R5
(sub for 1L6 See: http://www.pacifictv.ca/cartridg.htm)
Also, one unmarked tube that came with it.

Info: http://www3.telus.net/radiomuseum/projects/ZenithH500/

Untested as I did not want to risk damage from old electrolytics.

Minor scuffs are easily covered with black polish - it's as I bought it
(I've not tried to cover anything up, only removed a little dust).

Asking $75. plus the actual cost to ship - or pick up in
Statesboro-Savannah, GA area.

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com
David Colburn nevils-station.com