[Boatanchors] FS: SWAN 250C 6 METER RIG AND MATCHING SUPPLY

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 25 14:48:47 EDT 2012

FS: SWAN 250C 6 METER RIG AND MATCHING SUPPLY. This Swan 250C and the
matching 117xc supply are in very nice cosmetic condition. They look almost
new. They have been stored for many years and will need some work. I brought
them up slowly with a variac but there is a slight him in the audio. I don't
have a 6 meter antenna so did not check them out in transmit. This rig is
rated at 200+ out. Just don't have the time to put it on the bench,no smoke
smell. asking $175.00 plus shipping. Have original manual. Pictures
available.