[Boatanchors] Another Belton Swapfest

Marshall Dues (K5MMD) mmdues at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 17:36:44 EDT 2013

Hello, All,

I went to Belton and took about 50 or so pictures of boatanchors for sale
and have posted them at the following URL:

http://s808.photobucket.com/user/mmdues/library/?sort=2&page=1

I tried to get them into a file that I named:  Belton Hamfest April 2013,
but it seems they went to a file named: Library.  So I hope they are
visible to all.  By the way,  the National NCX-5 followed me home (for
$25.00!).  No power supply, and sans final PA tubes, otherwise in very good
shape.

The overnight temps fell to 38 degrees after a late "blue norther", but it
warmed into the mid 60s in a cloudless and very blue sky.  I drove back to
Katy (Houston area, for you Yankees),
but had to stop in Rogers at the Dancing Bee Winery and Honey Farm for a
quart of Central Texas Wildflower honey, then enjoyed a bluebonnet lined
road to Brenham, where I stopped for lunch at the Southern Flyer airport
restaurant.  It's a neat 50s style diner with poodle-skirted, pony tailed,
bobby soxer waitresses and 50s only music on the juke box.

What an enjoyable weekend I had!

Regards,

Marshall Dues, K5MMD
Katy, Texas