[Boatanchors] FS: $2.00 crystals!!

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Fri Aug 16 07:01:47 EDT 2013

FOR SALE:

There is going to be some new activity on 75 meters! Join the fun - FIFTEEN SOLD and
ABOUT 20 left!!

New old stock hc6u crystals (metal can)  -  with pins spaced 1/2 inch apart.

3742 kHz only at this price: FIVE (5) for $10.00 plus shipping.

I have a number of these avaiulable at present and they are offered at a very easy-going
price.  Get yours now. Start a net, gather some friends, have some fun, or just explore 75m
with these original, full-sized crystals.

Contact me to arrange purchase or check for availability.

73 - Bry AF4K CRYSTALS

http:://www.af4k.com