[Boatanchors] Spoken For: FW: Any Interest? Maintenance Instructions ARC ...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Aug 17 23:13:43 EDT 2013

yep!  gotta be scarce I have never seen one  before !
_L@@K_ (mailto:L@@K)   RARE!

In a message dated 8/17/2013 8:12:41 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
w_b_morton at hotmail.com writes:

Hello  All,

Boy, that was fast...

Received a response within minutes of  sending the original message.  The
manual has found a new  home.

Best Regards,

William