[Boatanchors] Anyone have an 18 pin Jones Cable Socket I can purchase for a Hallicrafters FPM-300 restoration?

Mike Langner mlangner at swcp.com
Sun Aug 18 14:16:21 EDT 2013

Hello everyone !

I'm attempting to restore a Hallicrafters FPM-300 that someone who couldn't
or didn't find drive belts for the leashed-together two bandswitch shafts,
and it looks like I'll be able to change the shaft sprockets and get a
toothed belt --

Meanwhile, the next problem is that it came without a power cord.  The power
cord uses an 18 pin Cinch-Jones female cable plug (cable socket) for the
power connection and for the jumpers for 120VAC or for 12VDC operation.

Anyone have one of these old Cinch-Jones connectors around that I can
purchase?  I believe it's Cinch model S318CCT.

Thanks !!



Mike Langner
929 Alameda Road NW
Albuquerque, NM 87114-1901

(505) 898-3212 home/home office
(505) 238-8810 cell
mlangner at swcp.com


More information about the Boatanchors mailing list