[Boatanchors] 6083, 8643, and 7094 TUBES for my newly acquired Globe Champion

L L bahr pulsarxp at embarqmail.com
Sat Aug 31 01:12:23 EDT 2013

I just acquired a WRL Globe Champion 350 transmitter I plan to totally restore.  It is missing the final AX-9909 tubes, so I need to find replacements.  I'd like to find a new pair of tubes.  It's my understanding good replacement choices for AX-9909 tubes are: 6083,8643,and 7094 types.  Anyone on here having a new pair at a reasonable price?  If so,  I'd like hearing from you and what you would want for them shipped.  (I'd consider some used ones if they were known to be as good as new.)

Thanks,

Lee, w0vt
pulsarxp at embarqmail.com