[Boatanchors] SB-221 et al

KA9EGW ka9egw1 at britewerkz.com
Wed Dec 4 03:57:56 EST 2013

Greetings all.just bought an SB-221 from that auction place.price was
right.and right off the git I acquired a complete SB-220 plate tank
coil/bandswitch wafers/input network ass'y.BUT.as it turns out my new toy
appear to have ONLY a 10m plate coil.and that not connected to anything.now,
I reckon I know how to transplant the SB-220 ass'y into this
beast.BUT.anyone with any tips to offer I'd be more than happy to listen
up.and anyone needing the 10M plate coil only I'd be more than willing to
offer up.73, Brian KA9EGW