[Boatanchors] WTD: Ham-M Mast Adaptor

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Thu Dec 12 13:37:49 EST 2013

Ladies and Gents - I am looking for a  Ham-M mast adapter. This is the cast plate that 
attachees to the BOTTOM of the HAM-M ropttator when you are NOT using it in a tower. A 
lot of guys have these laying around in the garage. I had one for years in the 1980s but it;s 
gone now.

Anyone have one that they would part with ?

73 de AF4K, Bry Carling

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list