[Boatanchors] Audio Amplifiers (And, no, I'm not an audiophool!)

Michael Tauson wh7hg.hi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 12:06:20 EST 2013

Hi, William,

That would be a great help!  It can go either of two ways, a parts horse or
the center (subwoofer) channel if I can find such a beast.  The real
subwoofers are seriously rare these days when loud overrides quality however
doing a little tweaking should make it able to handle the 10-100 to 10-200
cps range nicely.  This is one of the very few cases when using a power
supply transformer for audio won’t be a problem.  The frequencies aren’t
high enough to drive one into saturation.

Anything for my little girl
 :-)

Michael, K3MXO, BL01hx15np24 ... or there abouts

Note to self: Hire new henchmen.  Good ones this time.  Also start
interviews for attractive female lab assistant.

<blocked::blocked::http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/NTH/index.aspx>
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/NTH/index.aspx

 <blocked::blocked::http://wh7hg.blogspot.com/> http://wh7hg.blogspot.com/

 <blocked::blocked::http://kludges-other-blog.blogspot.com/>