[Boatanchors] RME 4350 A Receiver and accessories FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK kenw8ek at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 17:55:23 EST 2013

RME Receiver, SSB adapter and Speaker For Sale:

I have an RME 4350 A receiver available.  Anyone
that knows boatanchor receivers knows that this is
a beauty.  The entire set up consists of the 4350 A
receiver, the 4301 SSB adapter, and the 4302 speaker.
All of these came from a silent key estate.  I know
they have not been powered up for some time, so you
will need to get out your Variac. Cosmetics are very good.

The dial on the receiver seems to be in good condition.
I know this is often a problem area, and it appears fine.

I will sell each piece separately, or as a package.
4350 A receiver - $200
4301 SSB adapter - $225
4302 Speaker - $75
All three items as a package - $450

I would very much prefer that these items be picked up
from near Ocala, FL, just a few miles off of I-75.
If it is necessary to pack and ship, I can do so, but
pick up is preferred.
Obviously, the prices do not include shipping.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson