[Boatanchors] Need Yaesu YO-101 or YO-901 Parts

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. gharmon at idworld.net
Sun Feb 3 15:55:43 EST 2013

I need the V-AMP INPUT switch and a knob or perhaps a complete non-working
or reasonable priced working unit.




Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

6003 Archwood

San Antonio, TX 78239-1504

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c


"Retirement means every day is a Saturday except Sunday".




More information about the Boatanchors mailing list