[Boatanchors] Mil site where Hams may want 28v power supplies?

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Mon Jul 15 13:12:42 EDT 2013

Where might I post a couple of 80a 28vdc power supplies
for Hams with military gear that requires 28v?

One supply is a commercial design, the other is homebrew
and is adjustable up to 32v.

Both are located in SE-GA and are bulky and heavy to ship.

I could deliver them to one of the upcoming Fests in GA;
SARA Aug. 24, Augusta Oct. 12, or Stone Mtn Nov. 2-3.

Thanks!

David

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com