[Boatanchors] NC-300 and SX-111 Receivers Available

Al Parker anchor at ec.rr.com
Tue Jul 16 11:54:40 EDT 2013

hi Dick,
	You might consider, if not sold here, taking them to the Cary hamfest
this Sat. & tailgate.
info at <http://www.qsl.net/n/n4nc//swapfest.html>
   quite a few of us boatanchor guys show up there.  Best to get there
7:30AM or so, you can be gone by noon.
73,

Al, W8UT
www.boatanchors.org
www.hammarlund.info

"There is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much
worth doing as simply messing about in boats"
Ratty, to Mole