[Boatanchors] R-390As for sale SP-600, BC-348, BC-312,URM-25

Ben Loper brloper at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 10:52:46 EDT 2013

I have two R-390As that I need to sell because of an upcoming move.
Shipping is expensive, but I plan on being at the Huntsville, AL hamfest in
Aug. I may try to get a table. Both of the receivers worked, I just havent
had time to ge tback to them so I can't call them plug and play. They may
be by Aug. I also have an SP-600 for sale also. If you are going to be in
Huntsville and are interested let me know and I'll get details and pictures
to you. I have lots of other gear that I'm going to list and hopefully some
one nearby or going to the hamfest may want them.
Thanks Ben KJ4CC

--

Since our problems have been our own creation

They also can be overcome

When we use the power provided free to everyone

心猿意馬