[Boatanchors] Spoken For: Radio Manual: TM 11-263, TO 31R2-2GRC9-1

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 19 17:41:44 EDT 2013

Hello,

Thanks to everyone who responded.  The manual has been spoken for and will soon be on its way to a new home.

Best Regards,

William

From: w_b_morton at hotmail.com
To: boatanchors at puck.nether.net
Subject: Radio Manual:  TM 11-263, TO 31R2-2GRC9-1
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 18:33:22 +0000

Hello Everyone,

Anyone looking for good summer reading?

I have an original copy of the following:

TM 11-263
TO 31R2-2GRC9-1
RADIO SETS
AN/GRC-9, AN/GRC-9A
AN/GRC-9X, AND
AN/GRC-9Y

DEPARTMENTS OF THE ARMY AND THE AIR FORCE
JUNE 1956

The cover is hard cardstock and the binding is good.  There are dirt smudges on the cover and it is dusty from storage.  Schematics are in the back and there are a few schematic pages in the middle of the book as well.  One schematic page looks like it was removed, then placed back in so it is loose.  Plenty of pictures and diagrams and the interior pages are fine with no water damage, dog ears, or tears that I have seen.

$12 delivered via media mail.  Should arrive before school starts.

Best Regards,

William