[Boatanchors] Interested? Navy Models RBB-5, RBB-6, RBC-5, RBC-6 Instruction book

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 20 21:52:47 EDT 2013

Hello All

I came across a copy of NAVSHIPS 91469 Instruction Book:

INSTRUCTION BOOK
FOR
RADIO RECEIVING EQUIPMENT
NAVY MODELS
RBB-5, RBB-6,
RBC-5 AND RBC-6

RCA VICTOR DIVISION
RADIO CORPORATION OF AMERICA
CAMDEN, NEW JERSEY, U.S.A.

It is a Xerox copy with the original release date of 2 July, 1951 and includes 'CHANGE 1' dated 16 July, 1952.

There are a couple pages of schematics in the back with handwritten notes identifying them as 'CHANGE 1'.  There are no drilled holes and the pages are not stapled together.  This instruction manual was contained in a single envelope so I am going to assume everything is present.

As it is a Xerox copy, you can imagine the photographic images are not the best.  I believe, however, the copies are good enough to where you can find 'landmarks' as to what is being pointed to.  Also, the schematic copies in the back are acceptably clear but the printing of, say, pin numbers, is quite small so a magnifying glass will come in handy.

$7 via Media Mail.  Cost is lower since it is a copy but still allows me to cover the cost of postage, padded envelope, and a few groceries.

I am hoping someone would like it but, since it is not an original manual, I will not feel too guilty about setting it in the recycle bin.

Best Regards,

William