[Boatanchors] Need Help Identifying a Transformer

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 21 00:10:59 EDT 2013

Hello All,
I picked up a collection of transformers that were still inside their original (?) boxes labeled 'RCA' but there were no data sheets in the boxes.
Does anyone have a link to a good site for looking up RCA transformers or a list from a transformer rewinding company with spec details?  I thought I had a soft copy of a list from a rewinding company listing the details of many many transformers, but I cannot find it now.  I may have even sent a copy along to someone on the Boatanchor list.
Today's transformer of interest has two numbers stamped on the bells:  '476426-1' and '1386108'.  This is a non-potted transformer with vertically oriented plates.
Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance!
Best Regards,
William