[Boatanchors] 6L6 & 6AG7 w/4 switched coils = what?

Fuqua, Bill L wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Sat Jul 27 01:26:49 EDT 2013

Does look like a AT-1 copy. Must admit that the first transmitter I built in the 9th grade was a 6AG7 oscillator, 6L6 Buffer/multiplier and a pair of 6146B's.
An AT-1  followed by 200W amplifier basically.I  replaced the  crystal with a HG-10B VFO. Later plate modulated it and then converted it to an AB1 amplifier to follow my CE 10A.
Mostly worked 20 Meters then.

73
Bill wa4lav