[Boatanchors] Need Johnson Navigator Cabinet

Fuqua, Bill L wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Sun Jul 28 02:30:03 EDT 2013

    I have an odd semihomebrew cw transmitter.
It has an 813 final but a navigator chassis built into it as an
exciter. The navigator is recoverable but I need a cabinet for it and a front panel.
I suspect a cabinet for a Johnson Challenger would fit but even if it
does still need a front panel. Any ideas?
 Otherwise I should probably get sell it.
The vfo dial was transplanted to the transmitter as well.
I would like to have a navigator to drive my desk kW some day.
If I get around to it.

73
Bill wa4lav