[Boatanchors] Looking for Collins 312B-4

Michael Tortorella w2iy at verizon.net
Wed Jun 12 22:47:05 EDT 2013

Folks, I am looking for a 312B-4 in not necessarily great condition.  I am
planning to modify it (heavily) to accommodate W3RJ's QSK circuit for the
S-Line so electrical condition is not so important, and I don't mind if it
needs paint.  Don't want a collector piece or a collector price.  Good front
panel and switches would be nice but I am open to other possibilities.  Let
me know what you have and an asking price.

Thanks for reading and 73 to everyone

Mike W2IY