[Boatanchors] Specs for Thordarson Transformer: T-3622A

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 14 23:33:32 EDT 2013

Hello All,

Anyone have the specs or a link to the specs?  I tried Bunkerofdoom but the Thordarson catalogs there seemed to be related to car radios or televisions.

I found this on a used chassis along with an input transformer, a choke, and a power transformer, so I am guessing the chassis was some sort of homemade PA.  Unfortunately the input transformer is dirty and pitted on the top and the Thordarson has peeling paint, so they are not the prettiest.

Thanks to all in advance.

Best Regards,

William