[Boatanchors] Ten Tec HF CAP Transceiver Model 100?

Eugene Balinski eugeneb at nni.com
Sun Mar 10 15:45:46 EDT 2013

I have one with the PS, mic, and external crystal deck.
There are a few other ones out there as well.

Interesting unit.  Very appropriate for 60m.  It will
operate there both in USB and digital modes with the right
Xtals, and would also be a great net control rig on 20 and
up.

Not in use by CAP any more as the radio dose not pass the
new FCC requirements for gvt HF, and it does not have ALE
built-in.

I believe that I have manuals if you need them.

Let me know
73
Gene K1NR

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ten-Tec-CAP-HF-Transceiver-100-233-Untested-/170647664403