[Boatanchors] Radiomarine AR-8506-B

David Hollander n7rk at cox.net
Mon Mar 11 10:35:42 EDT 2013

Hi Ron - I have one just like the one in the hamfest picture which I
assume is the one you bought. The cabinet is light gray.

I thought originally that mine had had the front panel re-done by an
individual restoring it as it looked different than the ones I had seen
in pictures of shipboard consoles but I have seen a bunch since than.
perhaps they were sent to a depot and updated?

It's a real neat radio but very heavy for no power transformer.

73,

Dave N7RK

Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://n7rk.com
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector