[Boatanchors] Info on Allied Radio Regenerative Receiver

RJ Mattson wn2ami at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 14:52:34 EDT 2013

Hi Dave,
I have the same Allied Radio Regen but it has original gray hammer
tone gray and in like new condition.
It has the same front screen printed control labeling and tube layout etc.
The Allied Radio assembly manual, copyright 1953, calls it a: Knight 2
Tube "Ocean Hopper"
The tubes are 117P7 and 12J5.
Your missing regen control is a 50k w/ac pwr switch.
Hope that helps,
bob...w2ami x wn2ami 1962